We want you to have a fun experience in our corn maze. You will be walking through miles of paths on a large farm! It is very important to us that you have a fun and safe experience in the corn maze. Please read the following rules and suggestions. They are meant to help your experience be a safe one:
- ALLOW AN AVERAGE OF 90 MINUTES to complete the maze. Please don't enter if you are in a hurry to be somewhere. Relax & enjoy your adventure and always remember…there is a way out!
- NO SMOKING in the maze or on the farm at any time! Dry plant material could pose a fire hazard.
- NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, PROFANITY, or persons under the influence. We reserve the right to remove anyone not behaving in an appropriate manner.
- WEAR PROPER SHOES! The paths are rough and bumpy, hiking shoes are the footwear of choice. Open toed shoes are not recommended.
- CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER must be accompanied by an adult at all times. It's easy enough for adults to get lost, let alone young children. We reserve the right to remove young children from the maze if not accompanied by an adult.
- REFRAIN FROM RUNNING in the maze. There are many sharp corners and running will likely cause a collision or other accidents!
- PLEASE STAY ON THE PATHS! Cutting through the corn damages the maze and ruins the fun for others.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED in the maze or on the farm. They could pose a threat to others or to our livestock.
- FLASHLIGHTS are required for the night-time maze. If you do not bring one, you must purchase one.
- PLEASE DO NOT PICK, THROW, OR DAMAGE the corn. You may eat the corn for survival purposes only!
- PLEASE KEEP THE MAZE CLEAN and use the trash cans provided.
- HAVE FUN and be courteous to others!
- There are no restrooms inside the maze, so you may want to use them before entering.
- Use the numbered stations as reference points to gauge your progress through the maze.
- If you get lost and need help, look for the "corn cops" to help you or as a last resort use your cell phone to call the number(s) provided and ask for a rescue party to be dispatched.
- If you are a part of a larger group, break into smaller groups to see who can find their way out first.
- Persons who are pregnant or have heart or other medical conditions should be advised that the maze is designed to be challenging and may be considered strenuous by some.